More Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil:
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Turmeric Essential Oil’s warm, earthy, woody scent is believed to help uplift, energize, comfort, and strengthen the body and mind.
- Used in cosmetic applications, Turmeric Essential Oil is believed to cleanse, nourish, clarify, smooth, calm, invigorate, strengthen, and exfoliate the skin and hair.
- Used in massages, Turmeric Essential Oil is believed to support the body’s natural recovery process, promote skin elasticity and firmness, and help manage topical discomfort.
- Used on the skin, Turmeric Essential Oil is believed to:
- be a strong antibacterial and antiseptic agent that may be beneficial for application to areas of minor burns, cuts, bites, and bruises
- cleanse, clarify, smooth, calm, invigorate, and brighten the skin
- generally support skin health
- remove excess natural skin oil
- diminish the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
- improve the skin’s resiliency
- moisturize dryness to alleviate itchiness
- exfoliate to remove dead cells and reveal new skin, which can enhance natural radiance and promote a supple, healthy, revitalized appearance
Used in hair, Turmeric Essential Oil is believed to:
- nourish and strengthen the strands
- remove loose dandruff flakes from the hair
- moisturize dryness to help establish healthy scalp conditions that are conducive to hair growth